If you want to know a little more, here are a few facts:
- I’m French.
- I’m in my forties.
- I live in Takamatsu, Japan.
- My main online activity is to blog. It is by no means the most important part of my life, but a lot of what I do online revolves around it. You can find links to my main blogs in the menu on the left of the screen.
- My interests also include in no particular order (actually the alphabetical one) art, cinema, foreign cultures, history, languages, literature, nature, politics, and a few more
- I grew up in Agen, a small town in the French South West, went to college in Bordeaux and then Toulouse.
- I spent seven years in the United States, in Morgantown (West Virginia) and Gainesville (Florida), where I got a Master’s degree, learned how to become a teacher and a foreigner, didn’t finish my doctorate degree.
- Upon returning to France, I spent a few years in Paris. I do not recommend it, but I shouldn’t be ungrateful with the city as this is where I met my wife.
- She happens to be from Japan and from an area that quickly became one of my favorite places in the world.
- The Seto Inland Sea region has now been my home for a few years.
- I teach English here.
- I also raise two wonderful little kids.
- Of course, there’s more about me than just these few lines. If you care to know more, I can invite you to read my different blogs where I share the other things I deem sharing publicly.